The system of calculation of material balance is intended for calculation, information and provision of material and energy balance of individual process units.
The main input data are the average mass costs for all incoming and outgoing flows for a given period of time, as well as stock levels at the beginning and end of the period in all the tanks and storage tanks within the external boundaries of the components. For balance calculation, a model is created for the interconnection of various elements of a production enterprise, based on the topology of the pipeline network and other connections along which materials and energy flows.
Fig. 1 - Structure of the subsystem for calculating the material balance.
Basic user functions of the system:
- Maintains a model of material flows through the plant
- loading the input data to calculate the material balance;
- control and correction of gross measurement errors and calculation of material balance;
- calculation and approval (approval) of the daily technological material balance of the plant calculation and approval of the local daily economic material balance for the fixed object; calculation and approval (approval) of the monthly economic balance of the plant
- calculation of actual process losses through the plant transfer of the agreed (approved) material balance to the subsystem of data storage and processing of IMSSU; transfer of the local daily agreed (approved) economic material balance on the assigned objects in the ERP; transfer of monthly agreed (approved) economic material balance to the plant as a whole in ERP
- automated reporting based on the calculated data requested by the users of the ISMWS
Experience: Yokogawa Exaquantum/mPower, Japan.