The energy accounting system is designed to integrate data on the production and consumption of energy resources from heterogeneous and territorially distributed information sources on the basis of a single information platform, automate the processing of information on energy consumption, provide the necessary information at various levels of management to support work processes of management, consistent data of functional applications designed to solve modeling and optimization problems gopotrebleniya, improve process efficiency analysis of energy consumption through the use of historical data, the creation of a hierarchical data structure, expansion of information visualization capabilities, the integration of different automation systems and other software.
Fig. 1 - Structure of the subsystem of energy resources accounting.
Basic user-defined system functions:
- Maintaining the distribution schemes for all major types of energy resources by types of resources and by objects
- calculation of actual specific energy consumption by production objects (calculation of "energy costs" per unit of output)
- monitoring (online monitoring) of compliance with the norms of specific energy consumption by production facilities
- generation of daily reports on observance of norms of specific energy consumption by production facilities
- Monitoring of energy consumption by types of resources and by production objects
- analysis of daily data on energy consumption
- correction of data, correction of gross errors in measurements;
- manual input of data on generation and consumption of energy resources by production facilities formation of an operational daily balance for the generation and consumption of energy resources;
- calculation of balances by types of energy resources per month;
- reporting on all major types of energy resources
- processing of data coming from tape recorders in the form of tape and disk diagrams
Experience: Indasoft, Russia.